Digital Events: What’s on in June 2014 for Digital People
Here’s a slightly late list of the best upcoming events in June for London’s digital people… if you’ve any that you’d like to add please let me know @TetradGus
The top digital events in London – June 2014
- 16th June – General Assembly and Quartz present: The Future of the Mobile Web
- 16th – 20th June – THIS LOOKS AMAZING – Pocket-lint Tech Tavern in association with O2
- 17th June – In the mind of your customer. How consumer insight powers better marketing
- 18th June – Will Artificial Intelligence Put My Job At Risk?
- 18th June – 2014 UK Apps Design Awards
- 17th – 19th June – Internet World
- 20th June – BritMums Live 2014 – Not just for mums!
- 20th June – Silicon Drinkabout: London Tech Week
- 23rd June – Cosmo’s Superblogger Masterclass
- 25th June – The always good Travel Massive Meetup
FREE TICKETS TO THE FACEBOOK MARKETING SUMMIT EUROPE FOR OMN MEMBERS
I’ve been contacted by the organisers of the Facebook Marketing Summit Europe in Dublin later this month who are offering OMN members 100% discount on tickets worth £590! If you’re interested in a free ticket drop me a message on Twitter @TetradGus and I’ll give you the promo code you need for the Eventbrite sign up.
- Facebook Marketing Summit Europe– 19th – 20th June
I’m going to try to get to most of these so get in touch @TetradGus if you’re going to any :)
Great jobs in digital we’ve heard about:
AWESOME OPPORTUNITY at cult taxi app HAILO – Head of Marketing, EMEA – Find out more…
T-Digital (Tesco’s new product dev division) – Head of UX – Find out more…
Super new, super cool social retail startup looking for an experienced PR Manager and a Social Media Manager. Contact OMN member @EVJ to find out more…
Hope you’ve enjoyed this… any feedback is always greatly appreciated.
And finally, links to quality digital stuff
HAVE A GREAT (rest of) JUNE!