Digital Marketing Executive (SEO & PPC) Job at Koozai
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO & PPC)
About Us: Koozai are a respected Digital Marketing Agency helping businesses to connect with their customers online – providing a range of industry leading services including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Social Media and Brand.
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing technology companies having been ranked 23rd in the Deloitte Technology Fast50.
Due to our continued expansion, we are recruiting again and are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join the London team.
Our Clients: We work with over 100 brands on their SEO, PPC, Social and Brand projects. Some of the clients include
- The University of Cambridge
- bgl Group
- Foremost Golf
The Role: We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to manage search projects for clients, exceed their expectations and deliver amazing results. As a Digital Marketing Executive you will work with all areas of search including SEO, PPC, Brand and Social Media and will see a project through from start to finish.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person with real potential for career progression within this rapidly developing digital marketing company.
Personal Specification: The ideal candidate will be proactive with great enthusiasm and a motivation. The candidate will be intuitive and creative within the Internet marketing field and possess strong organisation skills. You should be confident and out-going with the ability to communicate effectively with clients to meet their needs.
- Excellent organisational and account management skills
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- On-Page SEO
- Link Building
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Ability to analyse and improve results
- Desire to see a project through from start to finish
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach
- Communication and literacy skills
- Knowledge on HTML, CSS and other popular technologies
- Google AdWords Certified Individual
Amazing Range of Benefits:
Working for Koozai, you are entitled to a range of benefits and perks including:
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression
- Quarterly paid for Team Building Events
- Bonus Schemes
- Stakeholder Pension
- BUPA Healthcare
- Free Eye Test Vouchers (+ £75 towards prescription glasses)
- Annual Christmas Party
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing by a day each year (capped at 5)
- Personal Development Plan
- Allocated time per month for personal development
- Conference attendance
- Monthly contribution to the Koozai blog and videos
- Speaking opportunities at leading conferences and seminars
To apply for this position, please send your CV along with a covering letter to Sam.Noble@koozai.com
See other online marketing jobs in London on OMNLondon.com.