We’re growing… Jobs at Quad – January 2013
QUAD IS RECRUITING!
If you’re looking for a new challenge in 2013, then read on…
… we’re growing!
Quad is a leading UK based content marketing agency supporting brands and agencies in their mission to achieve marketing objectives.
Our unique content-led approach, encompassing content creation, SEO, social and PR is based around the creation, publishing and promotion of online content and gives our clients an explosive advantage when it comes to driving brand visibility, building profitable audiences and increasing sales.
At Quad we’re devoted to digital and the industry. Passion, energy and enthusiasm are absolutely key traits that we look for in prospective employees.
This is an internal project management role that involves supporting all areas of the business and the directors. This is a pivotal role within the team carrying out a broad range of duties: project, time and meeting management; project support; and general office support duties.
The team at Quad are dynamic, entrepreneurial and very driven, and are looking for a like-minded additional team member, someone to support both the CEO and the team.
This demanding, yet equally, very rewarding role requires a candidate with excellent verbal and written skills, time management, multitasking and exceptional attention to detail.
We’re looking for someone for whom superior organisation skill are a point of pride
This is a role that I would love to have had myself a few years ago. Perfect for a junior online marketer looking to develop my skills in a specialist agency that’s right at the forefront of digital marketing!
The Marketing Executive role is responsible for undertaking the day-to-day tactical marketing activity and delivering marketing KPIs for Quad.
Working closely with the Directors and other internal stakeholders, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for delivering the brand and revenue goals for Quad by supporting our the brand and growth objectives.
Responsibility for the marketing of Quad London
- Deployment of marketing strategies and plans which deliver the required business objectives
- Delivery of client revenues and customer retention and acquisition within specific ROI criteria
- Development, implementation, measurement and analysis of high quality tactical marketing activities which are on brand, timely and perform within specific ROI criteria
- Management and reporting on delivery against KPIs
- Ensuring that we never miss a promotional opportunity to raise the profile of the Quad brand, engage with our customers and promote Quad at both internal and external events
- Management of resources to ensure that activities are implemented effectively and on schedule
- Development, management and monitoring of Quad pricing policies and strategies based on analysis
- Support customer insight projects which help the business better understand the needs of customers and the markets in which they operate
- Development of constructive working relationships with creative, sales and account management teams, company directors and with external suppliers
- Understanding Quad, its brand values and its marketplace
- Tracking of broader developments in the sectors that you work within plus key competitors, sharing that insight, and understanding the challenges and opportunities this may present for circulation
The role will also involve:
- Evaluation of marketing activities using Quad’s measurement criteria and systems
- Ensuring that marketing activity stays within budget
- Embrace and proactively manage change
- Willing to share ideas among the various teams at Quad London
- Constantly strive to find better ways of doing things
- Always value our customers
You’ll have these core competencies:
- Strong copy-writing and numeracy skills.
- Able to create, manage and implement effective marketing communications plans, focusing on ROI whilst upholding brand values
- Superior organisation skills, with ability to plan and manage resources to ensure that activities are implemented effectively and on schedule
- Knowledge of ROI analysis and reporting
- Embrace and proactively manage change; influence others to modify behaviours & attitude
And tick these boxes
- Hold a degree and/or have completed a diploma in Marketing (CIM/IDM)
- Relevant experience of digital and traditional marketing channels ideally in an agency environment
- Able to create a network of peers and build relationships across the business
- Passion, energy, drive and commitment
- Able to work across several projects and manage time effectively
- Analytical thinker
- Able to work under pressure and to conflicting deadlines
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Takes ownership and takes initiative
Does this all sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you.