Jobs at Steak Digital – PPC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Due to recent client wins, Steak Digital is expanding its teams and hiring a PPC Account Executive to work on verticals including insurance, retail and travel with high street brands. We’re based in Covent Garden and have an active company social life. We offer regular training to all employees both in their disciplines and wider skills. Many of our senior team started with the agency as graduates and have been promoted internally – we want our people to grow with us.
Location: Covent Garden
Working hours: 9AM – 5:30PM
Holidays: 25 days, excluding bank holidays, plus Christmas and New Year’s Eve off
Office environment: open plan, hard working but fun
Social life: active company social life including 2 parties a year arranged by a staff committee
Benefits: Subsidised gym membership, subsidised bike-buying scheme, fully stocked kitchens for breakfast / snacking
Training: regular training sessions by suppliers, Google, industry bodies, colleagues and trainers on discipline specific topics and soft skills, including learning about other disciplines
The PPC Executive reports to a PPC Account Manager within a client team. Each client team manages campaigns for several clients, and is headed up by an Account Director.
The Account Executive is responsible for the day-to-day operations required to manage paid search campaigns, including reporting, campaign optimisation, campaign creation and trafficking.
The ability to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts to deliver exemplary service at all times is essential to the role.
Strong English verbal and written skills and a minimum of 6 month’s hands-on PPC experience are required.
WHAT WE’LL WANT YOU TO DO
- Day to day paid search campaign implementation to a high level of quality
- Regular and adhoc reporting
- Basic analysis of reports
- Campaign rollout and optimisation, including research, copy writing and trafficking
- Manage daily spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
- Liaison with experts from other teams including natural search, affiliates and display
- Develop a close working relationship with search engines and technology suppliers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE
- 6 months minimum PPC experience with Google AdWords, with the majority of time spent on UK campaigns
- Previous experience of any area of online marketing an advantage although not essential
- Genuine interest in the online market
- Strong attention to detail essential
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Experience of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts and formulae desirable but not essential
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Strong numeracy including capability with formulas
You will be joining a hard working, social team and you will be required to fit in well on both a professional and social level.
Steak is a full-service, international digital marketing agency based in London, New York and Melbourne. STEAK’s purpose is to drive digital response. We use a full range of digital strategies and tactics, including search marketing, online advertising, social media, affiliates and creative design to get results for our clients. STEAK is part of the Dentsu network of agencies.
STEAK’s UK clients include Virgin Holidays, Debenhams, and John Lewis Insurance.
See other online marketing jobs in London on OMNLondon.com.