Jobs at Steak Digital – PPC ACCOUNT MANAGER
Due to recent client wins, Steak Digital is expanding its teams and hiring a PPC Account Manager to work on verticals including insurance, retail and travel with high street brands. We’re based in Covent Garden and have an active company social life. We offer regular training to all employees both in their disciplines and wider skills. Many of our senior team started with the agency as graduates and have been promoted internally – we want our people to grow with us.
Location: Covent Garden
Working hours: 9AM – 5:30PM
Holidays: 25 days, excluding bank holidays, plus Christmas and New Year’s Eve off
Office environment: open plan, hard working but fun
Social life: active company social life including 2 parties a year arranged by a staff committee
Benefits: Subsidised gym membership, subsidised bike-buying scheme, fully stocked kitchens for breakfast / snacking
Training: regular training sessions by suppliers, Google, industry bodies, colleagues and trainers on discipline specific topics and soft skills, including learning about other disciplines
Reporting into an Account Director, the PPC Account Manager is an experienced paid search expert responsible for the smooth running of paid search campaigns for a number of clients.
Leading a team of PPC Account Executives, they are responsible for the day to day delivery of campaigns, including account management and optimisation, reporting, achieving KPIs and client communication.
The ability to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts to deliver exemplary service at all times is essential to the role.
WHAT WE’LL WANT YOU TO DO
- Day-to-day management, reporting and optimisation of clients paid search campaigns
- Line management of paid search Account Executives
- Responsible for producing detailed analysis of regular and bespoke clients reports using engine and conversion data
- Campaign integration with other Steak disciplines including natural search, affiliates and display; and with client’s wider marketing efforts and agencies as necessary
- Assisting in pitch preparation, and possible pitch attendance
- Carrying out internal administration and finance functions, including forecasting and personal development functions
- Develop a close working relationship with search engines and technology suppliers.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE
- Proven track record in paid search, with at least 2 years’ experience
- Proven track record of managing paid search budgets of at least £50,000/month
- Proven knowledge of paid search campaign tools including 3rd party tracking
- A proven record with large, complex campaigns
- Ability to explain engine algorithms and systems to colleagues to ensure day to day campaign delivery
- Proven record of developing paid search experts
- Awareness of other disciplines and the practicalities of integration
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills essential
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Strong numeracy including capability with formulas
- Strong experience of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts and formulae
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
You will be joining a hard working, social team and you will be required to fit in well on both a professional and social level.
See other online marketing jobs in London on OMNLondon.com.