Social Media Week 2012: A Bird’s Eye View
Following on from the partnership between OMN London and Adobe for our hugely successful Social Media Week 2012 event in February, I’m belatedly posting the infographic that the guys at Adobe created using their Social Analytics platform to extrapolate some interesting data from the buzz around the event.
There’s some fascinating stuff here, I particularly like the fact that there were enough tweets on Monday the 13th February using Social Media Week hash tags to create 12, yes 12! 40,000 word novels! That’s a lot of chatter!
Here’s another one: during the week, the overall reach of #SMWLDN was an incredible 39.9 million! That’s almost 10 times the population of Scotland! Wow…
Here’s a list of the top 10 influencers during the week, measured by total reach:
- @paramendra – Current following = 43,376
- @jayoatway – Current following = 102,248
- @TheNextWeb – Current following = 693,497
- @luizinacio1 – Current following = 23,459
- @Adobe – Current following = 112,862
- @AnnTran_ – Current following = 289,694
- @cammipham – Current following = 64,290
- @digiphile – Current following = 124,737
- @socialmediaweek – Current following = 40,803
- @2morrowknight – Current following = 300,485
Check out some of the other stats and key influencers in this infographic brought to you by @AdobeUK #AdobeSocial. Just looking at this data reminds me what a great week SMW was and how much I’m looking forward to the next one!